so how ya doing mate?

Super Moderator

FP Guid : e6761
Sniper Clan : -=StoNeRs=-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your sniper history..

Post  Freekill on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:16 pm

hehe nice to hear , yea im fine world is spinning and so on. thought id come and pwn some newschoolers here. hehe

Freekill
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reality on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Started sniper like when devil and ssf were starting. I think 2003-2004? After that i've been in +10 clans for an example Blarix, nWo, animals, m|s, FreeZ etc.

Last edited by Reality on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Reality
FNG
FNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Butcher on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Welcome & keep it clean :p

FreeZ was kinda known as a hackerclan, but i like to see some old snipers back here.
Try to get a team for 3v3 cup reality!

Administrator

FP Guid : h4x0r
Sniper Clan : ~Blarix'

View user profile http://www.avelgem.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lollie on Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:37 am

Butcher wrote:Welcome & keep it clean :p

FreeZ was kinda known as a hackerclan, but i like to see some old snipers back here.
Try to get a team for 3v3 cup reality!

freez was a desperate atempt to make a differnce between the few clans
but 2 or 3 clans just had all best players, that also for me the main reason not to join those clans
but those few clans are the reason sniping died Sad

btw who was this guy from animals?

Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Butcher on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Lollie wrote:
btw who was this guy from animals?
Sting? =p

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lollie on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:49 pm

yes that prick -.-
think i banned that name outta my headXD

Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Asrael on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Started sniping,atleast 100 years ago, and joined smurf quite soon. It died or something, than i joined -SSF- untill it died, joined -=DeVIL=- untill it died, then i quit sniping after playing with stoners for a while.
Never really came back, it's boring now

Asrael
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeancri on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:12 am

1st i didnt like sniper that much but I met guy who was pro. his name was Jesus Christ, or smthn. He introduce me to it and soon I become addicted. That was bout 2000 yrs ago. In beggining sof sniping was though cuz we didnt have computers, .... when I think about it we didnt even have electricity, or even snipers in that matter. So u can imagine how hard was it to snipe back in those days ... man ... that was good times. anyways I was goin up on snipe stairways, and my skillz grew. I was sniping like motherfucker with Mary in hills around Jerusalem, and I couldnt get enough of it. Sheeps, cows, gipsyes, lil children, romans, greeks, birds, white mouses, unicorns, santa claus, rudolf, dasher, pranzer ... you name it I killed it. I got castle in clouds full of trophies. Finally i put one in between Mary's eyes. Jesus was impressed so he asked me to join his clan -=ap0stle's=- . I moved my way up thru apostles, and Jesus named me 2nd ldr. But I was greedy. So I make me lil sumthin sumthin on the side along with Judas. Soon cock crow 3 times and Jesus was up to us. So I had 2 cap his ass. I nailed him. He was pwnd like a muthafucka. I allways knew I should b ldr1. Than apostles become 2 small 4 me, so i joined spartans and their team 300. I become one of 300 most elite snipers walking on face of the earth. But they all become inactive and i started 2 wander around. Since than i changed few clans, teams, even started my own. SwA or Snipers With Attitude aka Snipers With Assholes is still best team in the wrld and although I am inactive atm (cuz of my shitrd comp (only reason, otherwise i would still pwn ya assz)) most of players refer 2 me as GOD. One and only. Or on Indian I am also known as Muktambatike, shortly - Milo. Or ruffly translated The-One-That-Been-Pwnin-Thru-All-Of-History-And-Never-Lost-Anything-Except-His-Watch-And-Keys-Once....
rest is yet 2 b writen ....
jeancri
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Sniper Clan : blar!x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Butcher on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Jean just crawled out of his inactivity cave! Cool

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ozzy on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:05 pm

you talk alot for just a jeans :p

http://www.tsw.ucoz.org

ozzy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

FP Guid : 6acc1
Sniper Clan : ~>Tsw`

View user profile http://tsw.ucoz.org

Back to top Go down

Post  xedor on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:25 pm

jeancri wrote:1st i didnt like sniper that much but I met guy who was pro. his name was Jesus Christ, or smthn. He introduce me to it and soon I become addicted. That was bout 2000 yrs ago. In beggining sof sniping was though cuz we didnt have computers, .... when I think about it we didnt even have electricity, or even snipers in that matter. So u can imagine how hard was it to snipe back in those days ... man ... that was good times. anyways I was goin up on snipe stairways, and my skillz grew. I was sniping like motherfucker with Mary in hills around Jerusalem, and I couldnt get enough of it. Sheeps, cows, gipsyes, lil children, romans, greeks, birds, white mouses, unicorns, santa claus, rudolf, dasher, pranzer ... you name it I killed it. I got castle in clouds full of trophies. Finally i put one in between Mary's eyes. Jesus was impressed so he asked me to join his clan -=ap0stle's=- . I moved my way up thru apostles, and Jesus named me 2nd ldr. But I was greedy. So I make me lil sumthin sumthin on the side along with Judas. Soon cock crow 3 times and Jesus was up to us. So I had 2 cap his ass. I nailed him. He was pwnd like a muthafucka. I allways knew I should b ldr1. Than apostles become 2 small 4 me, so i joined spartans and their team 300. I become one of 300 most elite snipers walking on face of the earth. But they all become inactive and i started 2 wander around. Since than i changed few clans, teams, even started my own. SwA or Snipers With Attitude aka Snipers With Assholes is still best team in the wrld and although I am inactive atm (cuz of my shitrd comp (only reason, otherwise i would still pwn ya assz)) most of players refer 2 me as GOD. One and only. Or on Indian I am also known as Muktambatike, shortly - Milo. Or ruffly translated The-One-That-Been-Pwnin-Thru-All-Of-History-And-Never-Lost-Anything-Except-His-Watch-And-Keys-Once....
rest is yet 2 b writen ....

hahaha jean, that really made me laugh lol!

xedor
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jeancri on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:58 pm

im still in my inactivity cave, but i manage to get me sum electricity and internet, i still cant play. But that doesnt mean i dont read demobase and dont follow this cup of urs. Bad i cant participate, but wth, this is more fun for rest of you. Now without me you dont know which team will win Wink
jeancri
UnnamedPlayer
UnnamedPlayer

Sniper Clan : blar!x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top